Honda’s new mobility, robotics, energy management, and connected concepts will make their East Coast debut at the Washington Auto Show. We invite you to join us for a press briefing on April 4 at Honda’s booth in Hall B to learn how these technologies have the potential to create a cleaner, safer, and more convenient world. The following prototypes and concepts will be on display:
- Walking Assist Device, an externally-worn robotic device intended for use on people who can walk, but have gait deficits due to stroke, which is the world’s leading cause of adult, long-term disability.
- Honda Dream Drive, the automotive industry’s first integrated driver and passenger infotainment, commerce, services and rewards dashboards within the vehicle environment. Demos will be offered in the all-new 2019 Honda Passport and the 2019 Pilot.
- Honda Autonomous Work Vehicle, a new category of rugged off-road vehicle with huge potential to make many difficult tasks safer and more efficient.
- Honda SAFE SWARM™, a nature-inspired vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communication system connecting all road users to create a safer transportation environment, mitigating and eventually eliminating all traffic fatalities.
- Wireless Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G), a bi-directional energy management system that has the potential to reduce CO2 and create new value for customers.
- Honda Xcelerator and Perceptive Automata collaboration giving autonomous vehicles human-like intuition to understand the state of mind of pedestrians, bicyclists, and human drivers through real-time analysis of on-board sensor data.