Click Here to Register for The Washington Auto Show, MobilityTalks International, and/or the Sneak Peek Preview
2019 WASHINGTON AUTO SHOW PUBLIC POLICY DAYS AND MANUFACTURER MEDIA DAY
Featuring MobilityTalks International® April 3-4, 2019
Once again, the Washington Auto Show brings MobilityTalks International® to the beating heart of U.S. lawmaking: Capitol Hill. In a reprise of imminently successful MobilityTalks panel discussion, 2019 promises to present an even more impactful dialogue about the future of connected and autonomous technologies, featuring the leading thinkers, researchers, lawmakers and regulators from around the world.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Deputy Administrator, NHTSA
|Anthony Foxx, Chief Policy Officer, Lyft|
Fmr. Rep. John Delaney (D-Md.)
|Peter Welch, CEO, NADA||Jason Stein
Publisher, Automotive News
Wednesday, April 3 – Friday, April 5, 2019
Location: Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Understanding how technology, regulations and legislation affects the design of light and heavy duty vehicles in terms of safety, environment, and energy conservation is essential to vehicle development. This forum provides opportunities for technical authorities from government, industry, and academia who are leading regulations, pending legislation, and the advanced testing and technology to address these issues influencing future decision making within the industry.
Autos2050 April 2, 2019 Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Autos2050℠ showcases breakthrough moments in how we think about transportation – the best and brightest of 2019 and beyond. Set squarely within the epicenter of federal activity on public policy, Autos2050℠ will offer perspectives by thought leaders and policy experts on the future of driving.
SAE Government/Industry Meeting
April 3 – April 5, 2019 Walter E. Washington Convention Center
The 2019 SAE Government/Industry Meeting unites government policy and regulatory makers with auto industry representatives to discuss the effect of government action and regulations for safety, emission control, and energy conservation on future vehicle design.
BE THERE WITH OUR MANY CO-LOCATION PARTNERS!
- AAMVA – American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators
- AASHTO – American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- ARTBA – American Road & Transportation Builders Association
- Autos2050 conference, a project of the Auto Alliance
- Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Eno Center for Transportation
- Greater Washington Region Clean Cities Coalition
- GSA – General Services Administration
- Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- NGV America – Natural Gas Vehicles for America
- Original Equipment Manufacturer Sales Meeting
- POLITICO’s Driverless Cars Conference
- SAE International – Society of Automobile Engineers