2019 WASHINGTON AUTO SHOW PUBLIC POLICY DAYS
MobilityTalks International®, April 2-4, 2019
Once again, the Washington Auto Show brings MobilityTalks International® to the beating heart of US lawmaking: Capitol Hill. In a reprise of imminently successful MobilityTalks panel discussion, 2019 promises to present an even more impactful dialogue about the future of connected and autonomous technologies, featuring the leading thinkers, researchers, lawmakers and regulators from around the world.
For more information, please contact:
- John O’Donnell, Producer: [email protected]
- Joe Koch, Assistant Producer: [email protected]
- Bob Storin, VP/Marketing & Sponsorships: [email protected]
- Bob Yoffe, Show Director: [email protected]
- Mike Bushnell, Manager/Communications, Media Relations & Promotions: [email protected]
SAE 2019 GOVERNMENT/INDUSTRY MEETING
Wednesday, April 3 – Friday, April 5, 2019
Location: Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Understanding how technology, regulations and legislation affects the design of light and heavy duty vehicles in terms of safety, environment, and energy conservation is essential to vehicle development. This forum provides opportunities for technical authorities from government, industry, and academia who are leading regulations, pending legislation, and the advanced testing and technology to address these issues influencing future decision making within the industry.